Tuesday, August 12, 2014

^V^ 250 lots of Instaco , 400 lots of EAH, 300 lots of Marco n 120 lots of Psiptek brought me more than RM 20K ( realized + unrealized profit ) within 1 week $_$ , how u like that ta losers ? LOL ^V^









^V^

See d above attachments , now u know y readers trust me more than " fun " manager darlie singh , ta losers alexlulu,ahchart,ah bone ^_- LOL!

Below is what I posted in my private blog on 4 August  , I made more than RM 20 K within 1 week !   ^_-

Enjoy yrself >

******

^V^
As I said in my comments , I said mkt is now focusing on penny stocks < 0.50 cts , u can see unsound stock like IFCAMSC ,  JAG , KDG, PDZ ...some r runing @ loss stock oso gone up .

What do u think of EAH, MARCO & PSIPTEK  which r making profit companies !?  They r all low PE esp EAH which traded @ PE ard 5+.  Three of them oledi gone up from day one I made d buy call liaooo ^_-
I still think they will fly a little more.

 TP 4 EAH = 0.165+ Cabut !

Marco 0.195 Cabut

Psiptek  -.36+- cabut .

D above is my stock holdings 4 EAH, MARCO & PSIPTEK , if I add with  my win win 50/50 fund , I hv 400 lots of EAH @ 0.1275 , 300 lots of MARCO @ 0.17 & 120 lots of PSIPTEK @0.315.

Bear in mind , all these r penny stock , they r moving bcos d current theme is "PENNY PLAY " , otherwise they will stand there like a rock with very little vol traded , once u see 20% +- returns from it, take profit & cabut !

TA losers used 2 say , they know how 2 spot d entry , MY FOOT ! they dont even know what is mkt sentiment n theme play .

4 speculation play , u need 2 hv theme , it can be property theme play , ONG theme play , warrant theme play &...... , most important u need 2 know what theme is going on...once u get d theme , looks 4 those unmoved FA stock , preferable those with PE below 10 , once u see vol, go 4 it, buy n hold !

Yr chances of wining is more than 80% if u 4low d step I mentioned above.

I am here 2 show ta losers, if u wanna 2 challenge me in speculation , u still hv long long way 2 reach my level .

Use common sense 2 speculate , u stand a high chance 2 win , much much better than those tak ada akal method !

All these r common sense , what candle stick , macd, bollinger band all these r crabs !  u still havent kick d basket yet, y use candle stick ? LOL!

******

Now u see y readers trust my method more than fun manager darlie singh 's murah sakit method ^_- LOL! 

Is my profit stop here ? more $$$$$$ 2 come baby ^_-

4 comments:

  1. Like these (penny stocks) also can win ah..? Lol,,,,,
    "thumbs up" Sam..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha of coz ...I am very versatile. ...This is how u trades if u wanna to speculate . All r common sense ...u dun need any tak akal method 2 times yr entry .

    We r now buying another penny xxxxx which is traded below 0.20 ....sure up within this month .stay tuned 4 d update .

    ReplyDelete
  3. obviously u r lying, yes you can spot those quality shares but to put into winning at right time you still need TA... ha..ha..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha my dear anony....I need tak ada akal method 2 buy at d right time ? ...u sound very sour wor . Lol!

    Pls show or prove 2 me where I uses tak ada akal method 2 times d entry ? ...I uses common sense ...theme to win on eah n marco ...ha ha ...can't blame u ..cos u can't get access to my private blog ...hence..u don't know how I spotted eah n marco .

    Fyi...my another penny xxxxxx is coming $$$$...ha ha ...Wanna 2 know ?

    If i am using tak ada akal method 2 trades...I am very very sure I won't be as famous as I am now liao .lol!

    Dude...I am very happy 2 see u reading my blog despite all my teasing on u n ta losers .u like 2 let me cha u arh ?

    Here I cha u there u come 2 read my blog ..ha ha optimum satisfaction.

    U r very cute - I like u very much .

    ReplyDelete